OSBORNE CANE CLIENT CARE EXPERIENCE
As part of the Osborne Cane Exclusive Care Experience, clients can expect:
- An attentive and responsive client care program, tailored to the individual client’s circumstances and characterized by superior client communication, proactive advocacy and customized care by our devoted team.
- An informative, warm, and reassuring client welcome orientation. Once retained, Osborne Cane’s team takes immediate action to advocate with ICBC, the police, your employer, other insurers, and medical personnel. Clients have peace of mind knowing that their case is in good hands and that they can focus on recovery.
- For clients whose injuries require them to be hospitalized, we attend bedside and in-person meetings with clients and family members as often as needed. We assign an occupational therapist who is available 24/7 to oversee care, including the transition to home and beyond. We provide clients with access to assistive services and support as they embark upon their recovery.
- Expert language translators are available at every stage of the case.
- Unlimited access to your team – speak to a senior paralegal assigned to your case and to approachable, helpful staff via direct line and email. Important legal questions about your case will receive a lawyer’s response promptly.
- Regular updates on the case by email, mail, or in person, as the client prefers.
- Client resources online, in print and other media to assist clients with preparation for the steps in the litigation and settlement processes.